Stay in bed today. We’re giving you permission. (Okay, if that won’t go over with your boss, then get up and get into work!) But for those of you who don’t feel like leaving home today, there are plenty of things ways you can still access our library. All you need is your library card and PIN.
- Take out audiobooks, ebooks, movies, and music with the HOOPLA app. Download it onto your phone, register your email and make a pin, and you’re ready to go. You can have up to four titles out per month, and everything you see, you can download immediately.
- Register for any of our programs. You can give us a call, send us an email, or just check out our latest newsletter for all the details. We’ve always got lots going on, from children’s programs, to teen activities, adult programs, and sessions for seniors.
- Make a donation to our Summer Literacy tutoring program. Now you can do it from home…no getting on those boots and coats. All you need is your credit card, and they’ll even provide a tax receipt for donations over $10!
- Check to see if any of our museum passes are available. Just click on the link, scroll to the bottom and click “Check availability” to see what’s in. While you can’t place holds on these, you can find out more about how they work, access the links to all of the websites to check on Museum hours, and download maps to get you there.
- Learn a language. Have you tried the Mango Languages app? It’s super cute–and it’ll help you get ready for that spring trip to Rome (or Bali, or Iceland).
Had a notice that your card is about to expire? Just give us a call and we’ll renew it over the phone after we ask you a few important questions. Want to place a book on hold? Stop by our website and log in. We’ll notify you when your item becomes available. (Hint, this is especially useful for parents who only ever seem to hit the Children’s section when they’re in.)