Next week, we’re finishing up our summer programs at the library. Can you believe it? Where did summer go? And while we’ll be continuing on with summer reading for a few more weeks (including draws for prizes), you only have one more week of fun activities to get your children excited about. What’s coming up this week?
- We’re building VERY interesting things on Monday at “Build It”, from 10-11am. This is for 6-8 year olds…and it will be very hands-on.
- It’s another Draw Yourself Drop In on Monday afternoon between 1:30-3:30pm (ages 5+). The kids will have a blast lying on the floor while we trace them–and then drawing life-sized versions of themselves. It was super fun when we did it in July!
- Tuesday is an Olympic challenge, and weather permitting, we’ll be outside. Don’t forget to sign up!
- Wednesday is our last Storytime for a few weeks, and our last Craftnoon Drop in. (We’ll also be eating pizza for lunch as we say goodbye to our summer students and another staff member, so please excuse us if we’re asleep at the desk when you come in.)
- Thursday is a Junior Olympic challenge, and our visit to the Carleton Place and Beckwith Heritage Museum, which we’re SUPER excited about! I can’t wait to see their exhibit this year!
- And last but not least, its our French Storytime and Lego Drop In on Friday.
Take a closer look at the calendar above to see when everything takes place, the ages, and if you need to register. We left the best for last, so don’t miss out!