It’s hard to say what happened to July, but it’s almost August. While many of you are making plans for back to school, a lot of people are still looking for things to do with the kids. Don’t worry, we have no shortage of fun planned for August.
- Lots of drop ins (Lego, storytimes & crafternoons)
- Une Heure de Conte en Francais every Friday morning
- Art Through the Ages adult & teen craft mornings
- Carleton Place and Beckwith Heritage Museum visit
- Regular storytime
- another fun National Film Board screening!
A lot of the programs need registration, but anything that says “drop in” means just that… drop in anytime! And of course, we have our regular I Spy, our TD Summer Reading Club (have you seen the great flower boxes yet?), Book Buck Bingo for Teens, and Adult Summer Reading.
There’s plenty of time to get your library fix in. Hopefully, we’ll see you in August!