Did you know that next week, we have TONS of great daily programs happening at the library? We’ve been super busy at the library, with drop ins, registered programs, and more. But in case you’re looking for something to do, here’s what’s happening next week, July 17-21st.
- Monday — Water Wonders (ages 6-8) 10am—registration required
- Monday — Library Scavenger Hunt Drop In (ages 6+) 1:30 – 3:30pm
- Monday — National Film Board Screening (all ages) –7-9pm (see Facebook for details)
- Tuesday— Liquid Life (ages 8-12), 10am–registration required
- Tuesday—-Find Your Creative Self–(adults)—Session #3 (closed to registrants)
- Wednesday — Storytime (Ages 2-5) 10am—-Registration required
- Wednesday — Crafternoon Drop In (ages 7+)
- Thursday— Art Through the Ages (adults and teens) – 10am
- Thursday — Elliot Smith, Magician—10am at the Carleton Place Town Hall Auditorium (tickets $3 in advance at the library, $4 at the door) , ages 4+
- Thursday — Fort Drop In Day — All Ages — 1:30 – 3:30
- Friday — Une Heure de Conte en Francais — all ages, no registration, 10:30am
- Friday — Lego Drop In — all ages—-no registration
If the kids are getting a bit restless, we have lots going on all week, plus I Spy, and summer reading. Oh, and we have books to take home, too!