Happy New Year! We hope that everyone has had a great holiday, and that you have lots of goals and excitement for the upcoming year. 2017 is gearing up to be great!
We have plenty of programs starting up again at the library soon. Most of them involve registration, so please check out the registration dates, and either give us a call, or drop by the library to sign up. Hopefully, we’ll have something going for you!
- Storytime—–January 11- Apr. 26—-ages 2-5 years old—–Wednesday mornings at 9:30am or 10:15am—–registration begins Jan. 3rd.
- Babytime — January 12- Feb. 16 — Ages 0 – 12 months —- Thursday mornings at 9:30am—-registration begins Jan. 3rd.
- Une Heure de Conte en Francais — Jan. 13 – Apr. 28 — All ages—Friday mornings at 10:30am—- no registration
- PA Day Drop Ins —movies or Lego (see Facebook to find out what’s happening that day)— Jan. 30, Feb. 2, 17, Apr. 7, May 19, June 2, 9—no registration
- Valentine’s Craft Night — Tuesday, Feb. 14, 6-7pm-—ages 6-11——Registration begins Jan. 23
- Toddler Time — Feb. 23- Apr. 6—Ages 1-2—–Thursday mornings, 9:30am—-Registration begins Feb. 6
- Teen Book Club — Jan – April-—-Last Wednesday of each month—4:00-5:30pm—-Ages 12 and up—–no registration—Book list available on our website
- Teen TAG Program —- applications for our NEW Teen Tag (Teen Advisory Group) available early February—-ages 12 +——-more information to come
March Break Information will be available in mid February!
ADULT PROGRAMS — Lifelong Learning & Ongoing Programs
- Plot Your Novel Writing Workshop — Tuesday, Jan. 17, 6-7pm-—registration begins Jan. 3
- Creating Great Characters Writing Workshop — Tuesday, Feb. 21, 6-7pm——registration begins Feb. 6
- Caring for Aging Parents — Saturday, Jan. 21, 2pm—– registration begins Jan. 3
- iPads for Beginners — Saturday, Feb. 4 — registration begins Jan. 3
- Surviving and Thriving as a Caregiver — Saturday, Feb. 18th 2pm — registration begins Jan. 3
- Canada in Space (part of our Canada150 Celebrations)—–Monday, March 20, 7pm — Registration begins Jan. 3
- Introduction to Android — Saturday, March 25, 2pm — registration begins Jan. 3
- Adult Craft Club — 4th Monday of each month, 6:30pm — register in early December
- Meditation Club — 3rd Thursday of the month (time TBD)
- Tech Tutoring — Thursdays, various times, please call to register.
Special Canada 150 National Film Board Screenings (movies to come)
- Monday, Feb. 20, 7pm
- Monday, March 23, 7pm
It’s going to be a really busy beginning to the year!